A Little Kindness Grows A Long Way
- KINDEST YIELDS – Optimized Driving Current Increases Diode Efficiency and Output, Resulting in a Brighter, Higher Yielding Footprint
- KINDEST SPECTRUM – Proprietary 12 Band Complete “Perfect Spectrum” including both IR & UV diodes, Powered by 3 Watt Diodes
- KINDEST INTENSITY – Secondary Optical Lens Magnifies PAR and Increases Canopy Penetration By Up to 200%
- KINDEST QUALITY – Extra Large Heat Sinks, Quiet Fans, Precision Drivers, Superior Craftsmanship
“KIND grows 'Kind' Grows”
- Use a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum comprised of 3 watt diodes that run at 650mA. Lesser lights run at 500mA with only a 6 bandwidth spectrum.
- UL listed: Our K5 Series meets the most stringent safety standards, allowing you to grow with confidence.
- Thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum heat sinks that dissipate heat much more efficiently than other grow lights, making Kind LED lights run more effectively and cooler leading to longer life spans and increased performance.
- Revolutionary “Secondary Optical Lens” for maximum photosynthetic penetration from plant top to base, considerably increasing “under canopy” production and yield.
- These Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other 3 watt LED grow light, including higher priced brands. GUARANTEED!
Kind LED vs. Other LED companies
LED lights are made up of many small LEDs, or light emitting diodes,that each project one specific wavelength of the electromagnetic scale. We interpret this as the visible (although sometimes invisible) color of a diode. Plants use and absorb an array of colors from 400nm to 700nm in order to carry out photosynthesis.
Many LED companies only use 2-3 of the primary colors needed for photosynthesis and plant growth. Plants that are not receiving their complete lighting spectrum needs can become leggy and produce only wispy flowers. Kind LED Grow Lights feature a complete 12-band spectrum, which includes both infrared and ultra violet diodes that fall outside of the visible spectrum. While invisible to the naked eye, these vastly important UV & IR diodes, along with the rest of our proprietary spectrum, assist in providing your plants every lighting component needed for robust and complete growth, throughout all stages of their life cycle.
Another major Kind advantage is the use of the revolutionary “secondary optical lens” which penetrates deep into the plant canopy to reach secondary and tertiary levels, thus maximizing yields by creating a higher overall number of viable dense flowering sites. Our 3 and 5 watt diodes running at a high output optimized driving current incorporate the perfect blend of intensity, efficiency, durability, and low operating temperature, making them the superior choice. Many other LED brands are running with lower diode wattages and lesser driving currents, making them an inferior option when compared with Kind LED Grow Light.
Kind LED grow lights are the ONLY 3 Watt grow lights that feature a 12 bandwidth full spectrum LED panel, a secondary high intensity optical lens, and 2CM aluminum circuit boards. These 3 Watt Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other similar 3 watt setup that is seen often throughout the web, regardless of price or claims. GUARANTEED!
LED Grow Lights vs. Traditional HPS
Kind LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Many studies have even shown an increase in oil production and quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits and flowers. Also, because Kind lights produce less heat, they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, eliminating the need for additional fans, which makes them run quieter. Kind LED lights run cool, so cool in fact that no additional temperature control equipment is needed besides the internal circulation fans. Lower light temperatures lead to a much more easily maintained ideal grow environment in which your plants would thrive. Because the individual diodes of a Kind LED light are set to a specific color and in a specific proportion, we are able to emit the exact spectrum that a developing plant would need to thrive, with little to no waste. The 12 band complete spectrum is designed to perfectly match the growth needs of your plants. Kind LED Growers will be able to simplify their grow rooms, save on electrical consumption, keep their rooms cooler, and perhaps most importantly, experience a marked increase in the quality of their fruits, flowers, and vegetables.